Throughout the year, WBENC provides best-in-class programming, events and networking opportunities for women-owned businesses, supplier diversity experts, government and corporate procurement professionals, and other industry and thought leaders throughout the U.S.
From our signature events to executive education programs, we are dedicated to connecting women-owned businesses and our Corporate and Government Members in meaningful ways, as well as providing the programs and resources that enhance business development and growth.
WBENC Signature Events
- WBENC Summit & Salute, held annually in March
- WBENC National Conference & Business Fair, held annually in June
Education and Grants
- Dorothy B. Brothers Scholarship
- Student Entrepreneur Program
- Tuck-WBENC Executive and Strategic Growth Programs, brought to you be IBM
- WBENC Energy Executive Program
Public Awareness Campaigns
Additional opportunities at the local and regional level are provided by our Regional Partner Organizations. Opportunities outside of the United States are provided by our global certification partner, WEConnect International.